Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Canada: Faster Immigration

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Canada***, you often have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence. You are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy. You should have knowledge of English or French and qualifying work experience.  Applying to stay in Canada permanently in your case is simple. You can do so under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Canada plans to admit 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013 – the same annual target range it has set for immigration since 2007.
However, Kenney is expanding the number of admissions under the Canadian Experience Class, which aims to recruit and retain international students who have studied and graduated in Canada as well as temporary foreign workers who speak one of Canada's official languages and already have Canadian work experience.
Up to 10,000 permanent residents will be accepted next year in the Canada Experience Class, up from 7,000 in 2012 and 2,500 in 2009.

***We do not allow barbaric cultural practices in Canada. Honor killings, violence against women, forced marriage etc. It will be punished with the full force of the law. - Patti Friday
If you can come in and positively contribute to the Canadian economy 'quickly' your immigration will be fast-tracked with the CEC program. 10,000 for 2013!

Take your Instagram or Facebook photos and make a cool case for your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Galaxy. Tech Chic. Get one HERE or CLICK on the above mobile phone!  

Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...